Some extra things that may be fun to know:
- I’m a night owl. For me, the time where I am the most creative happens to be at three AM or later, and I have missed sleep over it with no regrets. Functioning during the day is a difficult task for me. When I worked a night job some time ago, it was the best thing ever.
- I absolutely adore Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies. That’s my favorite cookie. I can eat an entire box of them in a period of two days or less, especially if there’s milk around.
- I have lived in Oklahoma before for at least two years on my own. I loved it there, and hopefully one day I’ll be able to go back. I’m counting on it. If not there, I would love to live in New Hampshire. I’m an explorer by heart and another thing I’d love to do is visit a state in each region of the United States.
- I got exposed to science fiction when I was a little kid thanks to my mother always watching Star Trek on TV around me. At first I didn’t like it, and she told me that maybe when I got a little older I would. Then my grandmother put me in front of the TV and let me watch Star Wars: The Phantom Menace and it was love at first sight. Literally. I was a kid who complained about Star Wars, like “Why does it start on part four? Where are parts 1-3?” I wanted to know the whole story, so the Star Wars prequels answered my burning questions. I watched them in order to get the full story, and it’s still going.
- As for fantasy, the first fantasy series I read were the books about Vanyel written by Mercedes Lackey, and I loved those books. Not going to mention the full reason why- but anyone who knows me personally would be able to point it out.
- I’m a cat person. When I lived in Oklahoma I had four cats, but due to some issues I had to leave, and I had to place all my cats with other families. It was tough, but I know they’re safe. Once I get settled again, I’m going to get some new cat babies who need a loving home, and this time I’ll be prepared in case of a mishap!
- I play Final Fantasy XIV. I’ve been offline for some time, but once I’m back able to play I will put my character and server information here so readers who play can pop on there and say hi to me in game! I can’t wait to meet you all.
I hope these little tidbits have given readers more insight on some things about me. I may update this page with other details over time, so check back!